You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Wazzuppppp bloggers buggers~~~

Hmmm...
Everyone has a blog, so i figured i should have one.
Now that i've owned one, but i don't know what should i do.....Okay,should i introduce myself?
Argh...it's my blog anyway, why should i ask???? *moron*
I'm Kochi which happens to be my nick given by my friend when we first met. Well the name is actually derived from my chinese name which sounds like "Guo Ching".
Guo Ching -> Kochi ------ Not Bad Huh!!!
Therefore.......just call me "Kochi".
Oh, im liking this nickname more and more each day, haha!

Ok, enough about my nickname....Next!

I'm a medical student, currently a 4th year student (another 2 and a half agonizing years)in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. I'm not a brilliant student but im trying to be one (hehe,as if i could xD ).
Oh yes, why "agonizing"??? Because it's so tough ('coz, again, im not a brilliant student) to me, that means i have to work extra harder than the other guys with big brains (big brain? am i even a medical student?) The place where i study is full of hypocrites "No, I didn't study anything yesterday night"->this is the most famous phrase that is used by almost every medical students except for a few of them. Well i'm not being sensitive or jealous, but i just hate people like this.

I have a sweet pretty girl friend, she's sexy, she's supportive, she's elegant, she's clever (yes she's one of the brilliant students), and SHE COOKS DARN GOOD!
She's the best thing that happened in my life, I love her so much!!
We've been through some tough times but we managed to save this relationship up. I'm not romantic but she's okay with it but im not very sure if this is a good sign...LOL
I'll post her pic up here soon haha

I'm having summer hols now, but it's kinda boring....old friends are studying somewhere else and left not many of them staying around the town. Also i have to do the summer practical work in the hospital which i find it's totally rot!!!! " Stupid guy" is the right word to describe myself, no one even cares if im there or not, like im totally invisible, dammit.....i shouldn't do it here, should have done it in Russia.

I won't be coming back to Malaysia in 2008. I would most probably go somewhere else for vacation. Currently in plan is to Poland, Germany and Netherlands. Also I'll be going to St Petersburg with Joyoki and her parents,and Jeremy. IT'S GONNA BE FUN!!!!!!

1 comment:

Xin Tong said...

If they treat you invisible, that's a privilege. Create havoc man, in the hospital. Go see how babies are born! Go see how dead people being freeze, of course to death! You know your stories will always be gross, so gross up your intern life! lol....