You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter trip : Prague, again~

Exams were finally over and I'm travelling again!!!!!

First stop : Prague, Czech Republic.

This is not the first I've been to Prague in Czech Republic. The last time I was here was dated 4 years ago while I was a young and stupid 2nd year student.

So why am I in Prague once again????

1. We all have a short holiday after the escape from ordeal of Epidemiology.
2. KD Avia offered a reasonable price to fly from Nizhny Novgorod to Prague.
3. I touched that stupid statue on Charles Bridge 4 years ago, saying that I would come back again.

Prague is one of the Bohemian city with lots of stunning buildings. It’s as though situated on hills. That explained why it’s so fucking cold!!

And so here I am, again. But living in another hostel.

Oh yeah, we went through a long delay in Kaliningrad. The flight was supposed to start boarding at 12.55pm but it ended up boarding at 13.40pm. The airport went from empty to congested. That's when the one and only cafe there had great business.

On the plane, I was terribly exhausted because I couldn't sleep well the night before departure. Nevertheless I managed to jolt myself up to take the beautiful pictures of the clouds~ (I think I've captured the Curonian Spit of Kaliningrad)
We checked in the hostel after arrival and hustled ourselves to the Old Prague Town. The hostel looked wacky. The doors were sprayed and the walls were yellowish, so cute to live in~
It was dark by then. So we took night views of the Old Town and dined in a chinese restaurant.
We became panicked when we couldn't find the metro station, practically none, it's hidden somewhere that we couldn't find desperately. So we walked from the Old Town, to a bridge, then took a bus, reached a totally new place..........That's when we found this specially lit human figure mosaic.
Then we walked again with the hopes to find the nearest metro station. We ended up reaching the Old Town again, realising we're walking in a circle. So we kinda gave up and decided to take any coming trams alongway. We hopped on to one and after a few stops we found a metro station. Credits to Candice though~

Reached hostel fucking late because we were absolutely lost in the mysterious old Prague. We met a couple of Hongkees who're pretty funny especially his wife but I couldn't speak Cantonese that well, so Candice was the ice breaker and the MC of the night. I was just listening until I fell asleep.

Next stop : Kutna Hora

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y all night pics only? hw bt day pics? But the pics u took looks very nice, remember me abt our last trip thr,hehe...

Kochi said...

Coz our flight was delayed too. When we arrived to Prague, it's already 4pm. Sky was dark. That's why lo. The next day we went to Kutna Hora. I'll blog about the day pics in my final winter trip post.

Anonymous said...

how;s the chinese restaurant food?same taste with wht u had in msia? cooked by chinese ar?

Kochi said...

The food was cooked by chinese. Tasty like malaysia one~