You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Najib's big present : Malaysia Blacklisted!

Today, I was too bored so I switched on the TV to watch Russian News. To my surprise, I saw Malaysia was blacklisted by Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.

As my russian wasn't super good, I googled and I found the news written on Johnny Ong's blog.

Malaysia was blacklisted by the organization together with Phillipines, Uruguay and Costa Rica, which sounded kinda degraded and disgusted.

In Johnny Ong's blog, he wrote as an introduction for his blog "The first big news to greet him on his office table is that Malaysia has been blacklisted by a world body, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development." which sounded kinda hilarious to me.

Imagine you being Najib Razak, you stepped into your office and your secretary came telling you about this story, how would you react? I'd be shocked!



Maybe Malaysian government has a piece of good mind of making a new local tax standard. I hope it will be a good one, if not, I'd laugh at you so bad. But being blacklisted by the World wasn't a good thing after all.

Perhaps this is a good way to make the word "Malaysia" more famous worldwide.

-Hi, where are you from?
-I'm from Malaysia.
-Ooooo...the one of the blacklisted country?
-...........ermmm......yeah
-How do you think about that?
-.........
-How's the taxing system now in Malaysia?
-........ask my dad!

-Dad : *deep inhale* - *long sigh* - *shake head* - *deep inhale* - *long sigh*

If Malaysia do not comply with OECD strict requirements, the following sanctions will be imposed on Malaysia:-
• Increased disclosure requirements by companies and individuals using tax havens
• Withholding taxes on transactions with tax havens
• A ban on the use of interest paid in a blacklisted country to offset tax
• Reviewing tax treaty policy
• Putting political pressure on global companies to withhold investment to a haven
• A reduction in aid
• Scrapping of tax treaty arrangements
• Imposing additional taxes on companies that operate in non-compliant countries
• Tougher disclosure requirements for individuals and businesses that use shelters
• Withdrawal of financing by the World Bank or International Monetary Fund


Switzerland, Singapore, the Cayman Islands, Monaco, Luxembourg and Hong Kong are among 45 territories blacklisted on Thursday by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and now threatened with punitive financial retaliation for their banking secrecy. Of the offending jurisdictions, 40 "have committed to the internationally agreed tax standard" but have yet to implement it. Only Costa Rica, Malaysia, Philippines and Uruguay have refused to sign up altogether. Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man are fully compliant already.


Let's hold hands and wait........see what will Malaysia say about this.

Will it be published in the local newspaper or to cover up the smelly ass?

I love to travel but don't wanna apply for visa. Should I migrate then?

Kochi~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It's good that king brought this issue up, at least we knw abt our country current situation in international stages! And if our leaders doesn't want to co-op, then they leave us no choice but to migrate. Who dare to live in black-listed country?

Johnny Ong said...

it has been published in the newspaper and the govt has said that malaysia shouldn't be in that list as malaysia complies with all tax standards ....... just like that only

dan2k said...

Maybe this union want to get a bribe from your government? And those riots wasn't casual?

I have no idea. We don't see whole things of this black political games.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ekecujas.freewaywebhost.com/izypygeq.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://eputogume.envy.nu/ofegogu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://zyjibogyku.s-enterprize.com/atutyf.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]