You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 28, 2008

5th course timetable and a bad hair day


This is the timetable for 5th course's students. Summer break is coming to an end, everyone is getting ready to send their asses back here again......to dance in hell~!

After all these years, I thought Russia is getting better in the sense that the living condition is better, the people are changing their manners from Soviet times to a modern one. Yes, they have prettier buildings and better infrastructures, but the manners of Russians are still the same.

Today Wei Shyuan and I went to collect our results of HIV test. There's this quite senile security guard, which was supposed to keep the place in secure, on the other hand collecting the receipt of payment to get the results. Oh he's like such a boss, calling people's names and asked them to leave after taking the results..........right!

That's Russia.

Another mind sickening stuff is while Wei Shyuan and I were on the bus, we were talking. Of course we were talking in our OWN language instead of their language. We're talking and talking and talking and then this sick fuck Russian who's sitting in front of me turned and shouted at us.

"Can you shut up? You're not the only one who's on this bus!!"

In my face.....in my face.....shouting in my face. I didn't see anyone shouting like so to us while we're travelling across the european countries. None, I tell you....None!!!

After arriving at the stop, while waiting for the door to open, I glared at him for a while before getting down. He didn't look up. Maybe he just didn't wanna see us around. So I think the glare was wasted or maybe I was described in Dima Bilan's song "Never, never let you go" which he sang "Ardent look but no heat......."

I so wanna scold him back but my Russian sucks by the way.

I was kinda supporting the Russian contingent in the Olympics but now, this one sick fuck person made me hate the fact that I'm studying in Russia, again.

Вперед, Россия......meaning "Go forward, Russia"

Yeah right....I think GO FORWARD TOWARDS THE BARBARIAN TIME!!!


This is from Bush!!!!


!!!!!!!!AND THIS IS FROM ME!!!!!!!!


p.s : To my Russian friends who like foreigners, you're different. At least you made the effort to getting acquainted with us. Don't feel offended if you didn't do so.

BUT IF YOU DID.......................then burn in hell~ HAHAHAHA


Kochi~


Posted by Picasa

No comments: