You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a HUGE thing!!!

The day started pretty well, I woke up at 4pm (Oops...hehe!!) and Wei Shyuan asked me if I wanted to go to MEGA or not. And since it's been a long time since I last met with Han Sin (she just arrived the night before), I decided to go and to update myself about the conditions over there.

We took off at 5pm. The first thing we did was to fill up our hungry tummies. So as our stereotypical lives go, we chose to eat the Swedish meatballs at IKEA. The price - not good. Instead of 79p for 10 freaking balls, it went up until 119p for 10. How very pleasant!! And I, being the neediest person in the group got stunned. However I still went for it (because that's the cheapest stuff we can get) and I also took a piece of apple pie (hehehe....)

We're so testy about it! Han Sin even told us "This is my last time eating here!"


After eating we went to Auchan for some groceries shopping. Queue was long and normal as always.


I went to the toilet for some tiny business and I was astonished by 2 "giants of the little things". They're disgusting I know but just hold yourself and take a look at them.
Warning : You have to finish your food before looking coz I don't want u to waste your food. Like my mom always says "Do you know how poor the african people are that they can't afford food?"


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


This guy sure has a really big anus. He must be sodomized by one of our politician.
I tried to flush the thing down for 3 times and it just didn't work.
And after seeing this, I lost interest in eating at the place where Shou Zhi brought Xiang Yun to. Here's the blog about the little place that he hoo-hah-ed about in his blog. HAHAHAHA.
BON APPETIT!!!!
Kochi~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, parabéns pelo excelente blog. Passa lá no blog do clausewitz e conheça um pouco mais do Brasil. Abração.

http://blogdoclausewitz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Walao, chia kok king, geli ka beh see, u very disgusting la !!! cibai !!!

RmsH X Clusive! said...

I can even smell it u knw...and i like the small piece of shit than the bigger one....looks so cute...LOLLLLLLLLLLLz!

Kochi said...

It has a little cute pointy tip at its end which makes it rather adorable....

Christie said...

wahaha...the sh*t is really cute with the small tail there..but some food din digest well as u can see it stick on it ler..but i dun dare to stare at it more than 5sec..yew~~

Kochi said...

yeah maybe he ate some seeds and he had indigestion. So the seeds started to sprout in such a rich medium, in this case, the faeces ))))))))))))