You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Real mooncake festival

I was called to go to Jack's room at first to eat mooncakes together. Most juniors were there and the mooncakes Jack brought were very delightful. We took a few photos, some acted like camwhore (me and Piiven in this case). However I managed only to try a couple of mooncakes until SuWei came up and called me down from the 7th floor to the 3rd floor. Another mooncakes festival was celebrated at HanSin's. Mooncakes and teas were served for 8 of us. While cutting and dividing the mooncakes, ShuYu, Christie and SuWei were betting for the biggest cutted piece containing the biggest yolk inside. As luck is always by ShuYu's side, she was right with her bet for the biggest piece of yolk in the piece that she picked. Since most of us had not talked in a while, we stayed there for quite a long time and had a pretty chatterable night.
I've got guts coz I was supposed to prepare for the upcoming credit test for pediatrics and should be preparing for "vaccination" for tomorrow's class. But this kinda gathering does not happen often so I chose to linger around in HanSin's room until I felt guilty of not studying and left.
Also since this is HanSin's, SuWei's, WanYing's, Chiou Perng's and Christie's last autumn with us, I'd spend more time with them, coz I don't wanna miss them, so I don't wanna miss a thing.
She won her bet!

Kochi~


Posted by Picasa

No comments: