You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Hohoho........Did Santa Claus came to town?


Or he just came in his hand? ("I'm arriving.....hohoho")


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Anyway......Merry Christmas to everyone and have a Happy New Year.


Everyone here was worried about not getting a White Christmas before this. It was a Nightmare Before Christmas, not done by Jack, but by the global warming.


So 2 days before christmas, the sky finally sprinkled down some snow on mother Earth's surface, covering her naked ugly dirty upper body with a white coat.


What did you wish for this Christmas?


Have you been a good boy/girl throughout the year?


Did you finish your homework?


Did you clean your dishes?


Did you clean up your closet like Eminem?


Well, I only wish for the converting my antisocial personality into a sociable one, like I used to be.


I have been behaving well throughout the year. So Santa, please bring me loads of money. It's time for some New Year shopping!!!!!!!!!


And about homework, I did finish them but only not on time. The most prominent example was the Russian Language homework, making our teacher's blood boiled over 100 degrees Celcius, but I wouldn't care less. Fuck it!


Oh yes I like to clean my dishes. ))))


I didn't clean up my closet because there's no blood in it.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Here are some pictures taken alongway to Tuberculosis cycle. (I don't have TB)

So enjoy~












XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hereby Kochi wishes you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

May you bless in lots of success, love, money and good immunity (health).


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC

Kochi~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas to you too King! It's amazing how much your stories are similar to the one's my family and friends tell me about Finland. Same thing happened there with the weather. It's almost like you're living in there instead of some backwater ;)

I've been a decently good boy this year I think. Still I got zero presents and I'm wondering why? Maybe China is just too far from Finland for Santa to bring any presents here? Maybe my letter to him is still travelling around the world? Or does the fact that I gave a wrong phone number to dozens of chinese has something to do with it? (this was unintentional though and caused quite a funny series of events later)

And for the record, I've been doing more homework this year than in my entire life (China is a tough country!), my closet is empty so no need to clean up and all the dishes I got here is my coffee mug with the shot glasses. Those are in constant use and the liquids in them are strong enough to clean the dishes by themselves.

New years wish? To stay mentally healthy in here or optionally getting a VIP card to Kings clinic in the future!

Anonymous said...

you have pretty nice picture there..good angle.