You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Psychology : Antisocial

I've received 2 christmas invitations this year.

The first one was from Rose, inviting me to the Sumphero Christmas Party which will be held in the hall where she and her fellow protestants worshipped their Lord. The party's on 20th of December.

The second one was from PiiVen, inviting me to her little christmas celebration in the 1st hostel. The party is organized by her, Phoebe, Grace and Maalini on 21st of December (my birthday yay!)

divider.divider.divider.divider.divider.divider.divider.

Despite 2 "merry" christmases' invitations, I don't feel like going to either one. Sadly but true.

My dad used to ask me "Will you get any bad habits if you lived alone?". I used to think that the question was absurd coz I didn't think I will. However after getting a single room and living completely in my own world, I started to believe what my dad said was true. I became more or less like an antisocial fellow.

I used to go around to each room almost everyday. But now I don't feel like it.

I used to accept any invitations. But now I start to reject them.

I used to attend every class. But now I begin to skipping it (only once, hahaha)

I used to cook for my meal. But now I don't even like to go out to the kitchen.

Do I sound like a freak? *evil grin*

I don't feel like studying and I feel so tired everyday after class. I blame everything on the weather, hahahahaha!!!!!

Birthday is coming and the wishes b4 I blew off the candle is "God please help me and make me study, motivate me to do all things!!!"

I wish everything will be fine after the new year.

"Evil spirit, I won't bring you over the new year if you didn't behave well now"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kochi~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngenge a happy besday to the Kok King

Anonymous said...

i dun think that's a bad habits.... i think its common among us.... most probably due to the... ermm.... education system here... or maybe not... last time iused to lepak around oso... but now days.... its all about books and studies... HELP...!!! i dun wanna become a nerd...