You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A beautiful mind

Come to think about it......I don't think I should laugh at Purple Lady and the other psycho people that much. If they were saner, they would be great artists. Just look at the drawings that they produced ------------>>>
Look at the pictures above, they could even paint the drawing in 3D!!!
Who knows one of these drawings was drawn by Purple Lady???
Perhaps they could draw better because they're living in their own imaginary world. They think abstractly more than concretely.
Maybe I should think more abstractly because now, with my current concrete thinking, my drawing would turn out like this :-


In the psychiatry hospital, even the toilet bowls were special than of any others -

The first time I went into this toilet, I didn't know where to stand to pee.
On the blue tiles or inside the toilet bowl?
Eventually my stereotype was to stand on the blue tiles. Who the hell would dare to step inside the toilet bowl, right?
So I stood with my legs widely spreaded apart to pee.
Amazing right???
Another thing was the lecture hall.


I don't know whether the psycho patients painted the backdrop or the hospital hired some artists back to draw like a kid. Freaky but I loved it.
Perhaps I've blended into their imaginary community???
Perhaps I just love paintings?
Perhaps they are normal people?
I've fallen into the uncertainty, perplexity, bewilderment which psychiatrically they called this as "ambivalence".
Kochi~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have sympathy with people who are not mentally well..

I am happy they have this chance to absorb themselves in drawing things there.

Kochi said...

I have sympathy for them too but sometimes I just couldn't stand their actions which then bursted out into a loud laughter :(:(:(

Like during the 2nd time when we saw the Purple Lady again. The laugh was contagious from one to another )))