You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too free......Translation of previous blog

Here's the translation of my previous blog "Kemalangan yang paling ngeri"

The best UPSR essay 2007
Essay of a 4th grade student

That morning was morning week. Weather was so cold that it reached the freezing point. That's why I did not take bath because the water in the tank became ice and the water did not wanna come out from the pipe because it froze inside the pipe tube. That morning I had breakfast with my family in a bonfire because couldn't bear the coldness.

After that, my mom asked me to accompany her to the market. But I didn't wanna. After my mom stabbed my abdomen repeatedly with a fork I agreed to follow her. We walked as far as 120 kilometers because the market was situated 128 kilometers away from my house. 8 kilometers before reaching the market I saw a container truck sped from behind. It hit my mom.

My mom fell from the cliff. She shouted "Adoi!". After that my mom came up again and ran after the truck. I also ran behind my mom because I scared that my mom hit the truck in return. The driver saw us running after him. He sped even faster which was equivalent to the speed of light. We had to chase faster than him which was double the speed of light. My mom managed to block the front wheel of the truck. The truck went out of control and hit the road divider and then ran into a ferry. The ferry was halved.

The 100 passengers of the ferry all died. The captain of the ferry was very mad. He turned into Ultraman and fired at the truck driver. The driver pressed on a special button in his truck..the truck turned into Transformer robot. They fought in the air. My mom was very unhappy. She then rented a helicopter from Genting Highlands and flew to the scene. She hit the captain who had turned into Ultraman.

The captain was frightened and turned back into human form again and fell down to the road. The captain broke into pieces. The truck driver was frigtened after seeing that. So he apologized to my mom. He wanted a handshake. But my mom was still mad. She lowered the helicopter and cut the driver's hands with the helicopter's fan. The driver shouted "Adoi!" and fell down on earth. My mom sent the helicopter back to Genting Highlands. When she got back to the scene, she whacked the driver with her handbag scolding the driver in English.

The driver couldn't answer because my mom spoke in white people's language. So the driver died. After a while, the police car arrived. She reported the tragic incident to the police station. All the police officers in the police station was shocked and died. The crowd was around the scene to know what had happened. The officer in charge shouted with a sound amplifier. The crowd was shocked and they all died.

After that my mom asked me to go to the market to avoid death of more innocent. In the market, my mom told the butcher about the accident. The butcher and the businessmen around heard the story and shocked and then died. Me and my mom ran back home. Because too exhausted once arrived at home we died too. That's the scariest/nastiest accident I've ever seen before I died.

*Sorry for the bad Malay, but I think i scored 95%*

Enjoy reading~~~~~~

Kochi~

3 comments:

Christie said...

kaka..ya.u really free..LOL

Anonymous said...

i think i've read this somewhere before...

Anonymous said...

this is reallly funnny! i laughed like the crazy purple lady.HAHAHA.