You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't scare yourself!



Sometimes I shocked myself to death, waking up from my deep sleep figuring that I was late to school.


Perhaps the alarm didn't work, or I just snoozed it off unconsciously or my groupmates didn't wake me up (they usually do~).


Feeling guilty and confused.



Looking at the clock pointing at 8 and shouted "Shit! I'm so fucking late!"




Hustle to get things done. Rushed into the bathroom to wash up my sleepy face, not to forget to mention brushing my teeth and smelly mouth filled with green smog due to long standing of shutting up.


I could hear sound coming from outside, people cooking in the kitchen.

Then I sat down and think deeply.


"Am I really late?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO I'M NOT!!


I WAS JUST TAKING A LONG NAP TILL 8PM ON THE SAME DAY!!


hehehe.......and this happens during winter season only.


WHY?

Because the lights go off as the sun sets as early as 4pm.



Did you ever have the same experience like mine before????




Kochi~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you Kochi, I've been through the same thing many times. I think the farthest I got was just outside my front door before realizing that it's still yesterday.

Sleeping naps is always a hazard for me. Last time I took one I ended up asking my dad "can the patient in the room I guard have visitors or not?". My old man was quite confused about this and couldn't give a satisfying answer so i kept insisting. Eventually I got so frustrated that i opened the door of my room and same time pointed out "this guy!". To my great surprise there was no one there and a second later i bursted out in one of the greatest laughs of my life. Maybe the fact that I had actually guarded a patient last night for 12 hours has something to do with my illusions ;)

I got a lot more sleeping stories in the bank. Nothing confuses you more than a nap.

Anonymous said...

Been there!~
Congratz VP

Christie said...

kaka..of course i do..but havent till tht extend...usually i shocked and wake up...but still manage to sit and think for few sec..>.<"
maybe i never sked to be late..late better than never mahhh

Anonymous said...

at least ur groupmates wake u up.mine doesn't.

Kochi said...

LOL.....maybe your groupmates don't love you as much as mine love me? gahahaha.....They'd wait if u catched up their paces.

Anonymous said...

Hey I've been there many times..
sometimes I used to wake up in the night at 11pm and think I was three hours late..
sitting dumbfounded, only to figure out after going to the bath that it was the night and I still had hours till the early morning hour..
hilarious!

Kochi said...

There you go!!! Go tell the first year juniors that "Everybody gets one, maybe two or three..." Nyahahahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

lolz