You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's time for a change.......

.......in the wardrobe!!!!!!
It was a fine Thursday morning when me and Ah Sa went to Fantastika for a grand shopping.
As everyone was saying about the fantastic Fantastikish sales there, so I decided to go to shop for myself......

First we went to.....................................................

...............cut long story short, I spent almost ~2500 roubles there.

Items that I've bought :

- a cardigan from C & A

- a pair of gloves from C & A

- a jeep cap also from C & A

(cuz some say that C & A stands for "cheap and affordable")

- a scarf from Reserved

- 2 pairs of boxers from Reserved

- 2 pairs of boxers from New Yorkers(Smog)









I know you might question yourself : -
"What do the boxers have to do with me?"
"Duh~ It's none of my business."
But this is my blog~
Bite me........HaHaHaHa *evil grin*
Kochi~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still lack of one la to be enuf for 5 so tat u can wear frm mon to fri!lol...only accessories nia coz u 2500rb liao,if u wan to buy sumthin big,wah! dare not count liao lor...hehe

Anonymous said...

woah, i can hear u evil grinning~~

Anonymous said...

y didnt buy some like david's n allan's?hehe...!

Kochi said...

They didn't sell there lor....so disappointed