You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The song of the day


It's been a long way since we've started
I still remember how we upgraded
From friendship to love and
I would never forget the times we had

Is it ending?
Is it still there?
Something is missing
Broken pieces here and there

Puzzled and thinking...
Why is this happening?
Why is it fading away?
Coz we've came a long way

It's broken anyway
It wouldn't be perfect in any ways
But I will keep the most important fragments
Deep down in my heart

It can be glued
It can be sown
It can be blown but doesn't fall
But I find no reason
For the perfection that it used to be

Grief and sadness are transitory
For this vague little story
For all the good times we had
Happiness marked the glory

Here in my heart
There's a picture of us
Blossoms bloom and so does friendship
Beauty fades and so does friendship

That's why my dearest friend
I wish our friendship will keep on burning




Kochi~
Posted by Picasa

No comments: