You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not going back home, again.

I've not been back home for a year and 7 months. And I'm not planning to go back home again this summer break.
So people always ask :-
"Harrr, you won't go back again ah?"
"You don't miss your family mehhh?"
"Mak kau tak sayang engkau ke?"
"Your family didn't miss you mehh?"
"You don't wanna eat "hao liao" meh?




These are the questions that I've encountered.


My answers :
- Yes I won't go back again. (heeeheee)
- Of course I miss my family la. I have a niece to cuddle one ler.
- My mom sayang me very much and I love her very much too. *smooches
- My family does miss me alot. We webcam chat via Skype. *sweet*
- I wanna..........but I don't wanna.......... *giggles*


Well I flew back home during summer breaks of 2005, 2006, and during winter and summer breaks of 2007. And what did I do while I was in Malaysia?
- Eat
- Laze
- Sleep
- Shopping
- Sometimes exercise (crucial point)
- Go mamak stall and eat with friends
- Drive to places to eat
- Sing with friends in Red Box
- Give free treats to friends




Alot of money was spent for jolly. That's not good. I've got nothing but whole bunch of atherosclerotic plaque sticking on my blood vessel's wall. When there's nothing to do I just sat at home and watched Astro for the whole day. Ask me the tv schedule, I'd know.


So the reason why I don't wanna go home isn't to save money, but to gain experience and be independent (lifestyle-wise, not money-wise *giggles*).


I've been travelling during my first summer not going back home. I've been travelling to some exotic places that not many people have yet travelled to. Being a "pioneer" going to such places feels great!!! However the bottomline was that I've seen things that I couldn't see in Malaysia, experienced a different culture of another country, learnt new languages, and made a bunch of cool new friends from all over the world.


Back then, return tickets Malaysia-Russia was around RM3400. Shopping for food, clothes etc costs about RM 1000. Shipping food by ship costs around RM300 (for 3 parcels). Shopping and singing karaoke with friends cost for a total of RM1000 (for the whole holidays). Gas and toll fees cost around RM300 (for the whole holidays). Eating at mamak stalls, treating people food etc tralalala for RM200.


Sum up = RM6200 per once return to Malaysia.


That was then. Now I prefer to stay back here, plan a budget trip around Europe and travel. I'd better off use the money for a good backpacking travel. I've met different friends from different places with different characteristics. Some even offered for a free stay. A jumbo money save!

I'm a grown up, I don't cry over missing family because we're linked by the latest web technologies which make all things almost possible (except body contact).

However this is my way of thinking.

I've heard some students boiled and cried over summer practicals which will be carried out here, in Russia! Being entrusted to provide the "same" methods and teachings as what they (well, we..) can learn back in Malaysia.


I don't wanna......

I wasn't so affected as much, since I've decided to stay back here.


For this I laugh at them - ~HAHAHAHAHA~ *cough cough*


I am so bad....ngehehehehe.


The practicals here are not bad actually. At least you can tell what we did in hospitals when we're doctors in the future. I'm sure someone will ask :-


"Doctor, last time what did u do in hospital?"
-"Errr....I don't know ler, I only go to hospital when there is class. And we ask ask him, touch touch him, play play him *oops* and then write a report lo"


"Then what you do when u are free ah?"
-"I go home and sleep and study lo. Sometimes I go out eat eat in restaurant when got money. If no money ma go back cook and sleep and study lo. When nothing to cook liao, I ma go shopping for groceries lo. Sometimes play masak-masak with friends in hostel lo. Sometimes play play games lo"


"Yerrr doctor, your student life so sien one."
-"What to do ler? I lived in Russia maaa......~"


Yeah yeah.....blame Russia all the way. You will always live in despair.


Kochi~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ur right, spend your holiday there when ur there, trust me, everything will remain the same back here in Malaysia even after N years. go travelling elsewhere when ur studying overseas, so many new things are awaiting us to unravel out there and cool people to meet (im ok if u wanna have sex with them as long as you practise safe sex and never allow "cabbage" or cauliflower" to grow on your xxxx). (don ask me why never do, i have financial constraint, yet again k) X(

Anonymous said...

jom jalan2~!!!
tapi u jalan lmbt sgt...
ish ish..looks lik ei'll be jalan2ing sorang2 lor...

dan2k said...

OMG!!
Truth about Russia comes public))))
It's top secret. I don't allow you to cross the border in a way to your home)))
just a joke))
You can do it but if you'll get home through St.-Petersburg)))))