You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snowboarding experience

Last __day (forgot which day and when already, hehe), Yuriy brought me to the Sports Club in Habarskoe (~1 hour away from Nizhny Novgorod) to snowboarding with his girl friend as he promised me since January ))))

This was the first time me snowboarding. I didn't have to rent for snowboard because Yuriy borrowed a snowboard from his friend. I just had to pay for the snowboard lift.
Snowboard/ Ski lift

It's hard to control the board and speed at first since the snow was melting and what left below was ice. After a few attempts I could snowboard as free willy (Not you, Willy)

My ass was frozen and hurt, but the ecstasy kept my spirit burning
.
This is the scheme of the skiing tracks in Habarskoe. I snowboarded in the long track beside the yellow track.

While I tried to go down to the end of the track, Yuriy told me to walk up to the top and practise again until I mastered everything. I figured why because we've paid for the lift. So I tried to be a good student and walk back up again and glide down and up and down and up and down and...........

Since it was tiring to go up and down the hill, finally I decided to go till the very end so that I could take a break climbing up hill by taking the snowboard lift. I waited for Yuriy to come and tell me how to lift myself up to the top. He prep me up to lift. And then I went up and up and suddenly I tripped down. I was pulled by the lift while laying down on snow while trying to recover.

The lift stopped (I guess someone must have seen be being dragged up, hahaha). I stood up again. Then the lift started again to lift people up. Not long after the first drop down, I tripped again. This time the lift didn't stop. I struggled to recover but failed. I could see that the lift cable became so long because I was still pulling it.

I struggled and failed and decided to get dragged up while laying on the ground. It was kinda embarassing but fun because no one had ever dragged themselves up so far like me. While I was almost to the top, I let go of the lift and walked up the final slope. The 2 men behind me shouted "Уважаю!! Respect!!".

When I reached the top, Yuriy was laughing so hard. He helped me to sweep the snow on my jacket, and both of them told me ---- To come up by using lift is the hardest thing to do here.

What the hell?? LOL I was like -_-"

Now I know why Yuriy asked me to climb up the

Phew.....felt so great to be the clown of the night. Ngahahahaha!!!

Yuriy and TanyaAlign Center

This is Tanya, Yuriy's gf.

And this is Yuriy, the master of snowboard. LOL


Kochi~

6 comments:

zl said...

sigh..another great experience u had~

Kochi said...

Why sigh??? You should be happy for me

Kochi said...

Why sigh??? You should be happy for me

Anonymous said...

Dear fellows!

Is it a problem to convert iTunes to mp3? I say NI :) Its really nervous not being able to play iTunes tracks with my $300 iriver!
Digging for a solution brings certain results. To [url=http://drm-removal.com/features/iTunestoMP3/convert_iTunes_to_MP3.htm]convert iTunes to MP3[/url] I used this tool drm removal (drm-removal.com or something like this, please ask me - will find that web again). I don't care what is drm - what I read, its something dealing with protection and nothing about iTunes.
But this tool really works for me and it converted quickly my iTuines entire library, including video files!.

How do you convert it? Why itunes makes this shit? I didn't like ipods at all! They simple stuck and suck!
What is that drm that I loose converting my itunes to mp3?

thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Just to share an expirience:
I digg a solution to download Youtube movies. Some of are webs where you put a url from YouTube and it gives you file with strange extension and small size. Some are really complicated.
My way was to use moviesherlock (moviesherlock.com or sm like this - please ask me - will rememeber). Really simple utility, that just works, and only 1 button in software.
[url=http://download.cnet.com/3001-2140_4-75065920.html?spi=68a87b0bad1ea20e12285c5005469cde]I downloaded it from here: http://download.cnet.com/3001-2140_4-75065920.html?spi=68a87b0bad1ea20e12285c5005469cde[/url].
I downloaded even HD movies!

But it looks too easy, has no player, but just works. It downloaded ~12 concurrent movies for me and actually slows down my system. Its possible to do search in [url=http://moviesherlock.com]moviesherlock[/url] and search results differs from what you see in YouTube. Thats strange.
Who knows - youtube search are same for same text? I loves cat (Simons cat / dog).
Why doesn't youtube allows to download its movies without external tools?!! It actually sucks!

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Sharing my own story, hope it's helpful for somebody.
I'm an iTunes subscriber and I have gigabites of m4p files on my hard drive. Of course I used to listen to them on iPod. But last month my iPod was broken (sh*t!) and I've got a new zune player on my birthday! Obviously I was unable to transfer my M4P collection to it because these file had iTunes DRM protection. Luckily I found [url=http://mp4-converter.info]M4P converter[/url] and converted all my iTunes files just in a few minutes!So I would recommend this [url=www.mp4-converter.info]M4P converter[/url] if you have any problems with iTunes files - it will convert them to unprotected MP3 or any other format so you can use them on any player or PC.
The url is mp4-converter.info or something like this. Tell me if you need exact will go thru my mail