You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 16, 2008

As stubborn as an ass

Before this I thought Russians (not all) are the most stubborn people of all mankind.

But something changed my mind today.

As I was looking for a place to get changed into my labcoat, it seemed that everywhere was full of people. So me and my friends managed to find an empty bench to get ourselves changed.

There was a cat, laying there, lazing on the fine Thursday morning. I was running out of time and I tried to scare it away.

I tried to shoo it away but that didn't work.

Then I tried to push it away and surprisedly that didn't work as well.

I had to come to the crude way. I put my bag on its back with the hope that it jumps off the bench and let me change.

The 4kg-ish bag is on its back and look below......








Nothing worked!!!!!!!!!

I didn't care anymore. I just put that on its back and took my things out without 2nd thought.

There's no way to chase it away. So I called Joe who happened to be around that time. She came and I told her about this cat. I pounded the cat a few times with my bag and suddenly it ran away in an abrupt mode scaring Joe's soul out of her medium.

A loud shout was heard and everyone was looking at us.

But one new thing I've learnt today :

Russian Cat can be as stubborn as the Russians (not all).


Kochi~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cat might have been used to some weight lifting ;)

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaaaa..damn embarrassed,man..aiiiiiks...guess it already has labcoat phobia after all...haha...=)try tomoro lar..kaka..

RmsH X Clusive! said...

Leave Russian Pussy alone……!

Anonymous said...

well the cats are adapted to russian ppl stubbornness already i think! luckily our cat not like that! hehehe!~

Kochi said...

If I had a cat like this, it'd be getting its ass kicked for sure. That's why Jasmine's, Addin's, Azrina's cat was trained. See how disciplined it is....hahahahaha

Christie said...

walau funny loh!!!!
well...today i just saw the cat at the same place..same position..i guess maybe he/she din move at all??@.@
well..I was saying she/he very cute~~~~ now i know~! kaka