You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Untitled title

So suey la getting this kinda teacher. She's the whiniest Russian i've ever seen. Acting stern but bo liao one.....so fucking pissed!

She's the 2nd teacher to let me think that im so suey siao. The 1st one was Elena Sergeevna's replacement, conducting the Russian Language class while Elena Sergeevna's having some business in St. Petersburg. I thought she'd be okay but she's so fucking SKEMA! Want to force me to do things, does she...

Okay forget about her. Now this teacher who teaches my class Epidemiology for 8 days. She's a puffy'ol blondie who not only speaks Russian, she reads from her fucking notes instead of teaching. I'll go through one by one now :

1. She could not even speak or read English properly, and then she'd teach in Russian.

2. She thought that we could memorise all the fucking definitions about epidemiology. NB "MEMORISE" not understanding. One word goes wrong, she'd fucking put a bad mark in the list.

3. She's the only Russian that, I met so far, possessed the largest lung capacity. She babbles and babbles and babbles and.........we're all rolling eyes.

4. She's so darn lazy, not only she didn't teach, she gave us papers to copy and she went out of the class for a long time. We could even go up the 3rd floor to get something to eat, chatter for a few minutes, go back down the class and continue copying the papers, chatter again for minutes, then she came back after all the sequels.

5. She reads while we shouldn't read while answering the questions. She had to look up for the words that we're supposed to memorise, while she didn't memorise well herself!

But I find myself a little bit aggresive now. I fight back teachers' words (only to those that I feel sucky, in this case, the 2 aforementioned teachers).

In the Russian class, there was once we didn't prepare at all for the class which we should've prepared. So in the class, we told the teacher that we didn't prepare. If we told Elena Sergeevna, she'd tell us to be prepared next week. But this replacement was so sarcastic. When we told her we didn't prepare, she asked us "what is in your brain?" Wah lao, we're so tired at that rate and she asked us to think our butt out to counter the questions. I was so bold(haha) that I answered her "There's only air in our brains". And she likes to use "molodets" sarcastically, so at one point she actually did something wrong and I sarcastically told her back this. On another day, she obviously has an issue with me. She wanted us to memorise a text that we wrote. She said I was reading, not re-telling. I told her "Oh it's like this, I've got a bad memory, it's been like this since a long time ago" But the fact was that Shouzhi was reading as well. Then she told me "Your text is good but you are reading, so your mark is 5 with minus" Duh~ like I gave a damn shit about that. And today, I didn't go to her class. Rather sleep than attending her boring class.

In the class of epidemiology, the puffy'ol bitch asked me to answer her question which I wasn't supposed to look at the notes. So I didn't look at the notes and I remembered no shit about every word in the definitions. I answered her questions with my own words. The funniest thing was when she asked me about the host factors in susceptible populations. She asked me to give examples of "social traits". So I gave her the examples " marital status, diet, lifestyle, residency, travel". She freakin' penalised me without mentioning "migration" which she didn't even mention in the previous class. Next funny thing was that she asked me something that she didn't tell in class. I was really dissatisfied and told her that she didn't say anything about it. Then she said "your mark is 3". So I asked her back "Why did you give me a 3? Where did I do wrong?". She replied "Ah it's because you stuttered and I had to add the words for you". Hello? I'm sorry but how would I know if you preferred "migration" over "travel".

Teacher's right?

I don't fucking think so........


Kochi~

3 comments:

Jatdin said...

ergh! i hate diz kind of teachers! dang my epid next! n im one of those who LOVES making their own sentences according to my own understanding! haish..stopet stopet!~

Kochi said...

hah....she won't allow!! hahaha
I hope u'll get other teachers instead of her. She's the useless teacher ever, perhaps a good reader. After all it's just for 8 days. But getting her as a teacher, the ordeal feels like forever.

Today, she gave us some freakin' notes about immunization and she went out of the class until the class ended. We actually intended to cabut away but she made it into the class just in time.

Anonymous said...

you are the bastard ngengengengengengenge