You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My first swimming session in Russia

I've been dreaming to go swimming since I was a first year student. But circumstances applied like :
- doubt about the location
- doubt about the price
- doubt about swimming condition
- troublesome procedures prior to swimming
- medical tests to testify health condition
- and more....

Some seniors went to some swimming pools but they told me that the price was crazily ridiculously expensive. So I have to ask the Russians regarding some other swimming pools in the city.

Since I have done the medical check-up for doing the elective in Obstretical department, I have the chance to go swimming without deliberately troubling myself for a check-up just for swimming. The medical check-up was pricey, so I have to make something out of it, or I'll be wasting money just for a crappy practical.

So I asked Victor about the swimming pools around the city. He first introduced me to go to Olimp which is 180p per session. It's expensive, so I asked him for some other places. Then he recommended me to go to somewhere quite far, 3 stops after Moskovskiy Vokzal. He went swimming there. He told me once he was swimming alone in the pool in the afternoon. But it is way much cheaper than Olimp definitely (I'm not gonna tell the price hiiihiiihiiiiii). It's worth for 4 trainings in a month for a low price.

Han Sing and I went there today. But we have to wait until the indicated time before we can swim. Before that, a medical personnel checked our bodies for any signs of fungal infections and others. Then we proceeded into the changing room. Of course, I went into the gents and she went into the ladies.

When I was in there, an old lady who's supposed to look after the lockers sat there and told me to put all the things I need into a bag and bring it along. Luckily I had an extra plastic bag brought with me. So she was sitting there while every guy in there got changed. I bet she's seen all different sizes of dicks. But Russian kids have long dicks. I couldn't close my eyes but to see and feel intimidated hahaha.....

Then we had to bathe ourselves before swimming. After bathing we had to wait for those who were swimming in the pool until the alarm went off. Then we swam like free willy after that for 40 minutes.

It's a brand new excitement to me in this city. I feel replenished, like waking up from a deep sleep with excellent mood (sometimes I woke up after nightmares with sucky mood).

Looking forward for my next session of the month.

Kochi~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is it so mar fan to go for a swim here?? Medical check up??HAR?
Waiting for the alarm to go off?? What? The pool is crowded and you might someone beside you?

Kochi said...

You first time live in Russia or what? If you were, I'll tell you, "THIS IS RUSSIA".

Pool wasn't crowded. You might have misread the lines.