You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally it's over....



I saw so many people blogged about the Nizhny Games, so i decided to come here and kepoh when I should be reading and preparing for the Obstetrics exam. But what the hell, taking a break doesn't kill.

In my previous entry, I wrote about "Awaiting for the unexpectedness". Well I must say that everything turned out fine and smooth after all.

The highest authorities had done great job running the whole program.

The dancers executed their routines perfectly (except me though, hehe)

The cheerleaders were hot!!!

The choir team sang a lovely "Setia".

The deco-team had colored up the dead old sports hall.

The MCs had conducted the opening and closing ceremonies flawlessly.

And Svetlana Valerevna had delivered a closing speech in Bahasa Malaysia and the pronounciation was somehow better than some of the Malaysians. It was touching to me coz it's not easy for a Russian to remember Bahasa Malaysia. Before we headed back to hostel, she wished us "Jumpa Lagi"

Kudos to Svetlana Valerevna!!!

On behalf of all students, I salute all who had thrown every single effort and sweat to make this event happening.

I am so proud of myself, not because I performed the dance routine, but I had done my best, gave out my all, and also my sweet kiddy voice and cheered as loud as possible to support our Nizhny Team. And I've been doing this for 3 days nonstop. I finally lost my voice now, temporarily of course!!

It's kinda surprising to see some other Nizhnians didn't cheer at all for our own teams while the players were trying to defeat their opponents. So I was kinda disappointed and frustrated seeing them. Grrrr......
The reason why I was frustrated was because apparently, we're the organizer of the event and yet there were so few of Nizhnians there to support our great players. Other universities had sent most probably 1 or 2 buses of representatives (say, max 100 people) but they could yelled like there's no tomorrow for 3 days. We have 360+ students here but most didn't go and be supportive.

"Ah I takde suara la"

"You yell la I follow"
"NIZHNY GO GO!", I yelled.
"nizhny go go!", they yelled.

What the hell????? *blow up*

I was the one looking like a fool in front of them, running here and there and raising our flag, and yelling like paranoid person. What did I do that for? To support our players so that they know that we're supporting them and keep on playing like champs.

If I was out there playing, with just "nizhny go go" supporting me, I'd break up all my fighting spirit into pieces and let my opponent win, because obviously your own ally didn't think that you would win the match.

But anyway, as long as I've done my part, that's enough. I'm just here to whine and bitch about the unsupportive people.

Sorry ya, don't get offended.

But I really meant it.....hehe.

So we finally got 2nd place overall. With just a mere 2 golds, but this was a big step up for us. We're gonna train harder and harder to get 1st place. I hope but I think we can't, why not right??

Look out M1, M2, VSMU, KSMU and MAI, we're coming back for more gold medals and to kick ass.

Don't kick my ass here la, coz I'm just being supportive to my own team, hehe.





The Kstovo "Sambo" Sports Complex








The Megastructure of the sports complex.
Now, some pictures featuring "humans".........
Opening Ceremony with contingents past.
Hip Hop dance of "Get Up". Spot me or not???

Last but not least, a photograph with the noted National Volleyball Player,
Alex Lye.
Girls were so crazy about him and fighting for taking photograph with him.
I got it.....jeh jeh, you got it or not??

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog and touched by ur supportive spirit too!*respect*
ya,seem u also crazy about alex ya..so many pics of him here de..
ei,i still cant upload my pics in blog ler(like this 1)y ler?abit fedup de..sienz..#@@#@#@

Good luck in your obstetrics exam too!chaoz~

Kochi said...

Wei,u know his photos attract how many girls or not??

maybe my blog will be infested by girls hahaha asking me for his photo,jeh jeh.....

I can't figure out why you still can't upload photo...maybe u're in a HTML mode....

amano said...

helo kok king.. hehe.. mintak kebenaran ambik gambar alex.. heheheeheheh

Anonymous said...

HTML mode?how to change it wor?may reply me later..noe u busy now..

Kochi said...

woah....seems like u have a little something towards him....ok
Kebenaran dibenarkan....kakakaka

Anonymous said...

Banyak gamba Alex tp xde gmaba Chatichai... Stalker la you :P

Wan Ying said...

hehe...

I am a girl.

I did look long and hard at Alex's photo.

I looked and looked and looked...

What was I lookin? The star's sexy spiking pose?

Of coz not! I was lookin at the people WATCHING him spike!

walao eh....seriously, lu orang sangat obsessed la.

Anonymous said...

are you sure u're a girl??
wakakakakaka
you're just an extraordinary girl looo

Anonymous said...

are you sure u're a girl??
wakakakakaka
you're just an extraordinary girl looo

Kochi said...

Takde gamba Chatichai tapi ade gamba Fei Chai, u nak x?

Donno ler...I saw a bunch of volleyball girls from Kursk so excited after taking photos with him. One even missed the opportunity and asked the girls who had taken pics with him.

"Wei I want his photo" in sad mode.

"You go and take with him la" then ran away in a shy happy blushed mode.

During the game they're as fierce as a lion. They even scolded Alex for not being far. And looked what happened after the game.....

blush blush, took photos, blush blush......

Ngehehehe

Wan Ying said...

i'm the real girl :

extraordinary is really a very nice description.

anyway, you wanna verify whether I'm a REAL GIRL? you know...minus the penis (come on la i assume u are medic) and all?

Come to my room. I let you check.

ya rite. kepala otak engko.

Anonymous said...

Ewww, gross.
I don't wanna see George W. BUSH down there.
I'm sure you are not so generous to be ready to show your little miaw miaw, tsk tsk....

Anonymous said...

nice photos......better than mine I'd think.......

Anonymous said...

Wow really lotsa girls obsessed nak amik gamba dengan dia? Alex must be NN's new sex machine or something :P

P/s: Alex jgn marah ye...

Kochi said...

Yeah the static photos of him spiking the ball are simply amazing right?
hahahaha.....I saw your photos, I'd like to snatch the camera of yours LOL

If there's a kissing booth, it'd be broken off into fragments coz all girls were stuffing into the booth.

Wan Ying said...

real girl :

if u dunno the meaning of "kepala otak engko", i oso duno wat to say ady.

It was a joke, the-come-to-my-room-part btw, in case you have not realised, darling REAL girl.

Kok King, wanna attract more traffic? Post about that NN sports star lor. heheeh. People might just google his name and visit your blog just to stalk him.

Anonymous said...

hehe..i wanted 2 take pics with him too on the last day but couldn't find him lah!~ :p

Anonymous said...

btw, the link at the left corner there..u salah type lah for sevvanthee's link. it goes to nana's page pulak..