You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Medical Check Up in Nizhny Novgorod

I don't know if this is normal in the whole Russia, but my god, to make a medical check up in Nizhny Novgorod is so troublesome!!!

So this medical check up is not required if one's not gonna do the summer practicals here. But since I'm not going back to Malaysia, so i have to run for the tests.

At first I thought everything could be done in one day. To my surprise, it took me 2 days and the tests aren't done yet. "THANKS" to the working hours of the departments, I have to go to the stupid hospital again for a few more test.

It's troublesome because I had to go to another building next to the hospital, and I was supposed to get a medical record book from there. So I went there since I was asked to get it over there. After reaching there, I told them that I wanted to get a medical record book. You know what they told me?

"You have to go back to the hospital, pay to the cashier, take the check and come back again"

So fucking tulan la!!!! So I went back to the hospital and paid and then went back again to the building to get the rotten book. They made me waited for almost half an hour there just to find the record book and fill in my details. So there gone my day. Couldn't manage to do any of the tests because the babi there wasted my time.

They could only do some tests at a specific time from 8 - 9.30 am, after this time, nothing can be done already. Since my day was friggin' eaten up by the slowcoach, nothing was done for that day.

I don't know if it was my fault coz I went the first time one day before the Labour's Day and the second time before the Victory Day of Russia. They could not perform tests on me because "TOMORROW IS HOLIDAY". So no one would swab my throat for laboratory investigations, no one would draw my blood for blood test, no one would perform for infectious screening test. They really fucked my brain up!!!

And one funny thing is that they have to fucking draw 2 times of blood in 2 different departments for different test. I wonder why they can't do all test with one tube of blood in one go. So sick. My pain threshold is high but it's not comfortable for the patient. Being fondled superficially too much may cause irritability, needless to say about needles into your flesh and vein for 2 times.

I was asked to see the dermatologist, so I thought "okay it's good! I can ask about my hideous acne"
Wrong!!!
You know what the dermatologist did on me?
She took a curette and asked me to take off my pants, then put the curette into my urethra and scraped. IT WAS SO FUCKING SORE!!!!
And that's the test.
Now I piss with burning sensation without a pathology in my urinary tract.
I tried to control my frequency of going to pee pee, but I couldn't help myself coz I drank water. I wonder if I could get an inflammation perhaps balanitis? Hope everything will be alright HAHAHAHA
But yeah, they're psycho. Though it's a legitimate test, but it's causing a mental perturbation. Shit!

I fucking skipped classes for the medical checkup which was a turned down at last. And they wanted me to go once again on 19th of May.

That's not right.

A waste of time.

And certainly I hope all my test would come out as absence of any pathologies.

No comments: