You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

An Honest Survey....

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
** Now ah....white with red band lo. Cheap cheap one....

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
** Why am I doing this?? Honestly, I don't know.....

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
** Answering this as honest as I can. Yup yup, pretty much the same answer like Dyana's....

4. Honestly, what did you do today?
** Went to surgery class, watched an operation on removing hemangioma of liver, talking about blogging in class with my kepoh groupmates(we even came out with the idea of a group blog where we groupmates can update about anything), getting my head in studying Obstetrics.

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
** Honestly…I think I am, people are attracted to my size and my actions. They must be thinking that I'm an imbecile, ngehehehe like Peter Griffin.


6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
** Yes...eating much today...nganganganga.....

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
** No tv la, no disney channel la, mama unsubscribed already!!



8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
** Jealous of those who had done Obstetrical exam already, @#$)(*(!


9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
** Good compliments.

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
** Yes, I do, like a paranoid psycho.
11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
** Tired and tensed.

12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
** Eating much yes, eating less no....either way, I guess I must admit I have.

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
** Honestly, I wanna see God!!!

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
** Everybody has a skeleton in their closet.

16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
** Now no.....

17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
** Papa and Mama.....Muaks

18. Honestly, do your friends like u?
** Im not sure, I feel uncertain right now. Ask them lar....

19. Honestly, are you in denial?
** in denial of what???

20. Honestly, wouldn’t you rather be having sex right now?
** I can't be honest in this.....ngehehehe

21. Honestly, who is your best friend?
** Candice, Group 431-A'08

22. Honestly, have you ever consumed drugs?
** Yes in a legal dosage.
23. Honestly, do you like someone?
** Yes.

24. Honestly, does anyone like you?
** What the...I don't know.....confused. Maybe yes maybe no, it depends....

25. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
** Like normal....nothing more than that.

26. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
** Yes, but if I didn't, what would you do?? HAHAHA

No comments: