You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 12, 2008

I think I know why.....

So.... 70 obstetrical questions to go and I am so drifted away by so many things. Having no time to study at all. Primarily due to my laziness, secondarily I guess are due to the following :-

1. The Nizhny games. As a manager of the contingent, I don't know a single thing of what i must do. Apart from waking them up from sleep, I do not know what else should i do more. Since the players are living in Nizhny, i don't think i have much to do. But i don't know why, i feel myself as busy as a bee. Really can't figure out why. So confused. Maybe that's why i feel myself busy, coz i was thinking about the unnecessary. I'd like to live my life with no stress, but how????



2. Medical check up. As i've mentioned before in my previous entry, the stupid medical check up had eaten up my 2 days. As for 1 of the day, i was supposed to attend the obstetrics' lecture. But this troublesome thingy was time consuming. I've heard from my friends who had attended the lecture that the lecturer, who is a student's-soul-eater asking them "So you are not afraid that we will get angry?"...and she started eating their souls up. Nevertheless, right after the medical check up which i was supposed to be in the lecture, i still managed to give myself a McD treat...wakaka...bad student, but what i must say, i enjoy life like this.



3. Dance practice. Well the dance for the opening ceremony is completed, but the dancers (im one as well) do not coordinate. We have our own styles, of course. But as for dancing in a group, all must be coordinated with each other and the beat of the song. It's not like u can dance with your own beat!! If you wanna dance like that, dance in your own room la~~ Even the nerds know how to nod their heads, shake their hands, tap their feet with perfect tempo. Yeah.....so we're like dancing once in a weekend. It's been about 10-14 times already but still it's not perfect, how??



4. Blogging here instead of studying. I should be studying Narrow Pelvis and prepare for the next class and also for exam. Look what am i doing....I guess i can't deny the fact that im a procrastinator. If i did not blog, i'd watch Family Guy again and again. Watching Peter Griffin is my ecstasy. I am so fond of this show. I do enjoy stupid jokes and making them, like Peter Griffin. I just can't help it.



5. I guess my last reason of having no time to study is - SLEEPING. What else can I do besides sleeping in such a nice, warm and sunny weather + listening to songs. Shit!! I know it's my own fault but it's a conditional reflex. When the weather is nice, I sleep instead of jalan-jalan. Oh im so like a pig or am i already a pig? hahahaha....



If all these stupid reasons go down to 2, i might get a shot of finishing all 70 Qs.

Please just don't eat me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..i like your blog.Gambateh! :)

Kochi said...

kakaka thank you. Still improving. Since lots of people are blogging, so i decided to give it a try...

Anonymous said...

Since you've asked, I think this blog is shallow and pedantic.

Ngengenge...

Kidding. This blog is fine. Orang yang menulis blog ini ialah anjing yang SRNK. Ngengenge

Kochi said...

beh....you are just Peter-Griffin-ing efenem.....ngahahaaha