You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

...No air, No air...

Sigh.....Nizhny games, nizhny games.....
So many things happened prior to its coming. One time about the sponsorship, next time about the money matters, following with problem with buses, then about the account thingy ....... bla bla bla ........

If u're really capable of doing it, then u must make it at least 90% perfectly.
If u're not, then let the others do the job.
If u wanna tell lies, then make sure u're smart enough to cover ur ass up.
If u're not, then better don't tell lies.

I really like this phrase which goes like this :
If you wanna get a 100%, make sure that u're a 150% prepared for it at home

Well, we grew up from the mistakes we've done. You get 1 level up after learning from your mistakes. But I don't encourage making mistakes, of course. Coz only stupid people make mistakes. Yeah and definitely those who've done mistakes really do deserve a second chance.....but if the second chance failed to save one's ass, hence he/she's a real sucker.

I wonder when and who can put these problems to an end.

I like to watch when they're arguing about who's right and who's not, why did this and that happen. It's just fun to have clowns like them around. Without them, life would be way so booooooooriiiiingggggg~~~
At least they make life here go up and down.
PS : I'm a clown myself, ngehehe....

Enough talky about the drama happening here.

I don't know I should brag about this or not, but I'm feeling myself like a celeb lately. Started with singing a song on stage with Taufiq and Amir last year. Thereafter, got literally "booked" here and there, by teachers of course.

I know I know.....that I've got talent, tssk tssk.....but i buried it and kept it low. And i'd finally unleased it, and got lots of positive feedbacks though. I like feedbacks, I like compliments, however I layan the positives only....
I would cry over the bad comments................haha asshole, wait a minute I'm no pussy......anyway, yeah today i've performed on stage again during the Foreign Students' Day. As usual, people who have first seen me performing were shocked pretty well.

"Wow, I never knew that you could sing that well. Way to go, man!"
"Man, you definitely sang better than this guy"

"Damn it man, you gotta sing for me sometimes"

"Great voice, you rocked"

Oh how i like quotes like this......it makes me feel a little bit less guilty about myself......for being a douchebag for most of the time,haha

Exam mode is so on now. Just done exam for Dermato-Venerology. And coming up next is Obstetrics, which is like 12 days away from now. I don't know if i could do well for Obstetrics coz it's really complicated by the Nizhny Games, but who to blame if i didn't do well? It'll be definitely me!

Sometimes when all these things come all at once, you feel so tangled inside, messed up, suffocated, no air no air...........................Good lord,i think i should consult a neurologist and a psychologist, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

How marvellous life would be if we could live without stress.....like this song here : No Stress by Laurent Wolf

2 comments:

ileena said...

hye there kok king,
if you think that any one of us is the 'clown', you should at least tell us on how not to be one.
i mean...its not our idea to hold the event on the first place.
since the whole event is only in a week time, i think why not we solely think about making it a success, rather than condeming, blaming us the ones in the high comm.
as for the high comm, we volunteered ourselves, to make it happening.its not like we get paid or something.no i am not complaining for not getting any single cents out of it, but at least, try to appreciate.

hope to see you in our 2nd q&a session today.i seriously wanna hear from you personally.
-nana-

Kochi said...

How can i tell??
I'm a clown myself....haha
Nothing is wrong now, im doing my part and you do your part.

If one had done nothing wrong, one had nothing to fear of.

Right?

Did not attend the Q&A coz had a dance to practise and rehearse. My apologies. Since the account has been cleared, there's no need to attend anyway. Cheers.

Let's don't humiliate ourselves anymore.