You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 30, 2008

A Kochi Day

It was a better day compared with few days ago. All I did in class was practically merely like this....

Yeah just like this.....

Today we observed an operation of Resection of Tumor in Urinary Bladder with Muscle Invasion to the Abdominal Wall & Implantation of an Artificial Urinary Bladder made from a segment of Sigmoid Colon.

Sounds big right?

Well it is........

The patient has got this big tumor in his urinary bladder and it was tightly attached to the abdominal wall. The operation was performed for almost 5 hours and the size of the tumor was....like......mmmmmm.....a big grape-fruit. HAHA. I was so impressed with my teacher who's a head of the Urological Department 1. He made an artificial bladder from the sigmoid colon (one part of your gut which is about 20cm above the part which u called "asshole"). He might look silly and crazy, but he's a real competent surgeon ( but i think he has some anger issue and needs its management, tssk...).

So enough about my "seeing dicks and pussies" day in Urological Hospital.

After coming back from the hospital, I had to go to the Russian Department to hand out the project of my group. It's a short movie clip and I'm not gonna tell anything further about it but you can read about the actors and actresses in my group's blog. It's for the "Avtomat" which is "get exempted from the exam". Oh how I wish me and other groupmates will get it...............

Anyway, after giving the project to the teacher, I stayed and watched the presentations + movie clips prepared by the groups of the 5th course students. The first few clips were okay, but after the 3rd presentation it started to bore me to death. I went away after the 6th or 7th presentation because it was an ORDEAL!

But the last movie of the day was really funny and interesting. Kudos to all the actors who have done a really nice piece of work.

Do you still remember about pancakes Blin.Kom that I've mentioned in my previous post?

Yeah I went there after that with my girlfriend. We were so hungry that each one of us could swallow 2 elephants (too much of exaggeration eh?). So after a romantic walk in the park, I suggested to bring her to Blin.Kom.



This is it~ The place which could have made Nantha's day brighter rather than eating 2 shitty pieces of pancakes with Honey in McD, ngehehehehe......It looked small and underground but it offered a wide variety of pancakes in a small counter like this.......


The pancakes were made instantly with your order and they're served in various sauces, for instance sour milk, honey, jam, butter, condensed milk, chocolate sauce etc. One pancake was big and inexpensive. The one with condensed milk cost only for 35 roubles, while the one with filling inside (ham + tomatoes, chicken + kidney beans, beef + kidney beans, chocolate banana bla bla bla) cost for a mere 45 - 65 roubles.

So much cheaper and worthier than the pancakes sold in McD. Like those that Nantha ordered. Yes he ordered the pancakes in McD. In McD. Pancakes with honey. 2 pieces for 61 roubles. In McD.

*I should probably stop with the banter by now ngehehe*


Looks disgusting but it's really tasty, yum yum~!

Let's see what this hungry customer has to say about :-

(Miss, how do you think about the pancakes?)



What more can I say than "SCRUMPTIOUS"?


Okay Im'ma leave you alone, I have an important yummy thing to do


*Stuffed*


Nyehehehe.....above is just a monologue my crazy-self talking inside of me.


I'm going there again.


And probably go and try this cafe.......


Stumbled across this cafe on our way to the bus stop on Pokrovskaya Street - The PentHouse.

Looked nice with 2 cats on its logo.

3 comments:

amano said...

the blinni shop is good! i like chocolate n banana one!

Kochi said...

i've no idea why everyone is liking that coz it's sweet but the pancakes are undeniably mouth-watering

Christie said...

omg...I'm adefinitely 宅女 here...I'm outdated...after reading your post, I now understand how long I din step on Pakrov.