You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I realised......

Recently I've read my little sister's blog and she wrote an entry about an outing with our beloved mama. I've never seen them this close before!! My siblings brought her to Secret Recipe for high tea. My dad and brother-in-law didn't make it to the high tea because they were having a business trip in Thailand. (It's a serious business trip, don't get it twisted!) It's kinda shocking when I read about mama liking some chocolate high fibre cake. Why shocked? Because mama has always abidden by the low-fat diet program. HAHA!! Seems like the ladies in the house have something in common after all. Or shall I say, mama is still as young and sporting as a teenager ))))!!!

My lil' sis posted a picture of 2 mothers : -



From left : Eldest sis, mama


Eldest sister has just undergone conception for 4 months now. This soon-to-be mother has got alot to learn from the sexy mama in red T. Mama has been the greatest mom ever.(This is my mom la of course) She raised 5 little ruscals and tamed them well. I say "tamed" because we're very wild when we're young. She has a lovely voice when she sings. That explained how I got my sweet voice from, ngehehehehe....


Anyway I'm not gonna go deeper into my darkest and inglorious history, hehe.


So, yeah I saw this picture and smiled, feeling gay and merry and happy and sweet and ......so like home~~~~


I wished I could be there together with them.


I wished I could laugh with them.


I wished I could join their girl's talkie.


I wished I could share my love with them.


I wished I could do alot more things together with them.


I'm jealous. I envy the happy times they spent together.


I'm jealous. I couldn't eat in Secret Recipe with them. (Because I don't need to pay *cheapskate*)


I'm jealous. I couldn't give mama a kiss. (A kiss from me is really hard to obtain)


I'm jealous. I stayed so far from them.


I'm jealous. They're so close.


And now,


I realised....


that.............


I'm homesick.


I realised....


that.............


I miss my home, my family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u still can change ur mind to go back this summer holiday..hehe:)

ya..i'm homesick too..miss my mum's dishes!

Anonymous said...

home is where ur mom is. Hostel is where ur komandan is..hahaha..
Go back lar...

ZhiLi said...

eleh, wht u miss are only, food,free food,luxuries food,only-can-get-in-malaysia's food~~
and for the latest, WiFi nia~LOLZ~~
keh keh punya say home sick, but dun wan to come back during holiday wor~~





but mom wil b touched if she read ur blog^^
should i let her read it?
but if i let her read, she wil read mine as well!!
yer,dun wan~~~

Kochi said...

To Joe : I don't wanna go back lor coz going back, yes, will spend more than living here.

To Ain : I don't think komandan will be here during holidays, or will she come too??

I wanna go back but i prefer to stay. It's good to be independent once in a while.

To sasa : what la, I really miss ma, but wanna stay here and explore some other places la. Better than sit, eat and poop in Malaysia.Let her read, I wanna let her know, ngahahaha....don't show her your degrading blog la!!