You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2008

Cold water was never shutted down!

Russian shenanigan!!!!! @!#$!@$

I filled 3 pails of water to flush the water.
(You know when sometimes you shit, it's so sticky and it sticks on the toilet bowl so hard, you gotta flush it down, or when you get diarrhea your watery faeces just rain on the whole toilet bowl. The water is just for prevention.)

I told myself to not have shower during the no-water days.
(Maybe wiping my armpits and groins and genitals....*GROSS*)

I filled my water flasks with water for boiling.

I went shopping for.......fun~ (nothing related with water cut off)

But the hot water is still out!!!!!

I always comfort myself with the words "Aiya cold water shower boosts up your immune system...."

But my body can't take it anymore!!!!!

I'll be singing "It's a damn cold night......." coz the weather is not really warm anymore. Temperature is dropping coz autumn is coming.

Wish me good luck!~

No comments: