You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Neurology

These are the questions I got as I was answering on my questions during Neurology exam.

1) Explain why HYPERREFLEXIA occurs in upper neuron lesion central paralysis?

2) Criteria for making diagnosis of MIGRAINE.

Answers are pretty simple. Just need to think simple and not thinking too profoundly. HAHA. So who're gonna bring themselves to the test, huh?

Also hereby, I congratulate all strivers of my batch for passing another killer exam.

I really think I need to quote this out though my cute groupmate Efenem had mentioned this in his blog...But whatever~

Marks aren't really important. What more important is whether you pass the exams in your country or not - Quoted from Vera Naumovna, Head of Neurology and Medical Genetics of NNSMA.


Strive for Internal Medicine now, brothers and sisters!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

guess you did well in ur neuro exam la..congrates then..=)