You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No evidence of hot water + worser news

Yup it's 8 days after the stated date which was 17th of June, which they promised that the hot water supply would resume. It's 26th of June today and there's still not even a single drop of warm water dripping out.

I've been using my Retard Version of showering for quite some times already. But till this day, still no evidence of hot water supply.

And the worser news is ---- There will be no water at all on 28th of June till 29th

I can't imagine not having water at all for the whole summer.

Dear boss of the water company, please fulfil your promise. I don't wanna play your games anymore!!!

Sarah, I was right, right?

HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my God. No Water!!!! I heard they want to change the cold water pipes which they discovered were damaged when repairing the 'hot' water pipes. You know what i think will start stinking:-
1. toilets
2. Me
3. You
4. the girls (yea dont go on a date tomorrow).