You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Recent hatred

I hate when people borrowed my things and never wanna return. Especially my self-made notes. I freakin' worked for my own notes and I was being kind and generous by lending "those who need help" my notes when they asked. I was forced to be generous coz people here would literally say "how selfish" and would think "cheh, you think your notes really that good meh!" if I didn't lend them. My friends would comfort me by telling "let them think what they want, just be yourself" but being kind is myself, I couldn't help it. When my kindness predominates, I usually become generous....and hence giving away my own stuff hoping to help others when they asked. At the same time I was hoping that they would have the courtesy to give back after using it. But guess what happened to me now. When I needed them the most, they're not around. I fell into the "those who need help" category now. I was my damn fault for not remembering and jotting down names of the "notes-loaner", but who friggin' wanna remember their names when they should remember to return after using it. It's easy! The steps are "Go-And-Give-Back". IS IT TOO HARD FOR A HUMAN BEING TO DO THIS?
Lazy to make own notes. Like to borrow others notes. Lazy to return. Like to keep.
Those people are the parasites of the community.

[End of Recent Hatred Post]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..good good..dun let 'those' ppl take granted on you..:)

Anonymous said...

Wow so much hatred... and fire... and flames... and so much more going on.

Keep it on. It makes your blog much popular.

-Evil Efenem-

Ngenge

Livvie said...

is this ur 1st experience of lending 'ppl' notes and not returned by them? always take care of urself 1st lar...

Kochi said...

Thanks for the advice guys.