You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So in the mood...

The weather finally turned better. Though it's hot at times but the wind is breezy.
So I was supposed to have my exam on Surgery, but I didn't finish studying it. And since there's another day for doing that exam, I'm saving the exam for later. Now - only concentrate on NEUROLOGY~!
It was another fine day on Urological cycle. We've seen lithotripsy by shockwave. It's like breaking the kidney stones noninvasively under ultrasound control. The patient is laid on the machine with the ears covered. And then the shockcounter began to count the waves produced by a sparkplug, much like the one used in the car just that it's a little bigger in comparison. But in the meantime we did some stupid thing like taking this picture.

Radiation-proof apron? Similar like the butcher's

Anyhoo, ShouZhi, Rose and Nantha went for the Surgery exam and they were in a good mood. So we went to eat pancakes at Blin.Kom ( Right now you must be thinking "Awwww..not again?" or maybe not?) Yeah we went there to have our lunch and also as a reward for those 3 who had taken the exam.



Presenting the "picturesque" view of Volga River

And I never forget to take a manwhore's picture

Plus not forgetting to take picture with roadside Ah Pek

In Blin.Kom. Rose and ShouZhi looked pretty happy and excited

Farah and I started to rip the pancakes apart

And I ordered this - Chocolate Banana Pancake. This pancake is really and still famous amongst our kampung's medical students coz it's sweet and causing endorphin surge. It tasted really choobi (cute).

Was happy to go there again and the next time I go, I'll try a different kind of pancakes. So after eating, Nantha suggested to go shopping in MEGA. Since my last shopping was 2 zillion years ago, I decided to follow.

I was so excited to go shopping. I bought myself a cap and a blue t-shirt writing "Smile When You Are Horny" from the New Yorkers. I stumbled across this lingerie in Peacocks that I thought it was cute.

The name says it all

Queer right? Farah with her Jumbo size blouse, tssk...

Found this cute clothes in Peacocks, thought of buying to my sisters but my younger sister said it's expensive and better not buying it.
Zhi Li, how do you think after my description in SMS? hahaha
And then we tried caps and headband in Adidas.......like kampung kia.
I like the cap though........but sadly it's expensive.

It was getting late so we wrapped up with shopping for groceries, if not Nantha and Rose would be skeletons by now. It's not a problem for me and Farah coz we have lots of endogenous rich fat layers. The only problem is........we do feel hungry at times and can eat anything to be psychologically stabilised.
Later that night I cut Azzam's hair and presented my baby 2 beautiful necklaces and pumped the gymnastic ball that I've bought from Auchan for 1 hour *sweat*
It was a fun day but I shouldn't be so happy about it coz I have 3 more exams to go. I should quit being a moron and start studying already.

7 comments:

ZhiLi said...

havent know the result yet already celebrate...lolx..
hoiyo, cant fit la the baju...i got long waist, big ass...not nice to wear this kind of clothing...and it's really expensive k..for tht piece of cloth..but dun stop buying clothes for us la..hahahah

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrr.....it's nice okay!
I trust my sense of fashion one, including for chicks ones
HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

the adidas headband i have ler..pink colour :P

Kochi said...

I want the white one......

ZhiLi said...

im more familiar with my own body figure laaaa..save the money, buy me a dress^^

SuWEi said...

Sigh...when r u going to stop braggin about blin.kom?

Kochi said...

it's not braggin' but it's really good.hahahaha im helping it to promote