You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2008

My little pussy.......cat!

Jasmine, Azrina and Addin asked me a favor to take care of their cat since they're flying back home. So I accepted the favor and took care of the cat. I still remember their faces when they were saying farewell to the cat. LOL.
Jasmine wrote an sms to me asking about that cat, rather than asking "how are you?"

The cat is called "Nini". I have totally no idea who gave and how did the idea of the name come from. Oh yeah it's a female cat.

I don't like cats really, but it's for the favor im doing this. This cat is pretty active and cute. But naughty that I scolded her for several times already.

And the shit stinks so bad!!!!!

@#(*%@!#$!)(*_)(!#%_)(*@)#*$@()#$)



Friends asked me "Yerrr....why this cat looks like those on the curb?"


Hell how should I know that?!!

No commment.

4 comments:

Xin Tong said...

pussy.... nini.... lmao!!!

SuWEi said...

haha

wait till jasmine sees this post

Anonymous said...

kill it n turn it into steak...

Anonymous said...

haha..i'm phobia with cats..no matter how cute they're.. :(