You are the (x) reader!!

Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2008

Dear Diary : Chapter 2

Well here comes again my dear boring diary. The reason why I'm writing this diary is to let you know about my progress in summer practicals and my first ever summer holidays here.

Well it's been 5 days since my last entry. Reason why was I skipped the summer practical training for 2 times already (I went for 2 times only). I just wanna enjoy my holidays to the fullest. Compensation of sleep for my sleepless nights during studies. Laze in the room like a real pig. Play with my "temporary" pussy.....................cat!!!


Ok let's turn back time, to the 2nd day of my practicals. Well nothing much had been done during that day. I reached the hospital approximately at about 10 am. The supervisor gave me 2 patients and requested me to clerk about their history of present illness, make a diagnosis, prescribe treatment with dosages.


I've clerked the male patient first who had angina and hypertensive crisis. He was not really cooperative but I managed to rule out those I needed to. Such a pain in the ass, he was talking bullcrap and stuff and restricted me from doing anything. But it was my duty to make him cooperative even if he wasn't cooperative enough. Blah.......I need to improve on that!!!


After clerking the incooperative patient, I went back to the supervisor. She asked me if I had clerked both patients, and I told her no. Coz I wanna save one for a day and one for another. She said okay, then I asked her for more ECG recordings. And she showed me this :

So what's your diagnosis?

1) Rhythm?

2) Rate?

3) Axis?

4) Intervals?

5) Pathology?

The next day I skipped practical due to laziness. Normal for me. :D:D:D

Blah really don't know what else to blog. Ok next blog : My little pussy.......cat!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Besides BBB, there are delta waves.

Ngenge. Probably I've lost my touch with ECG already...

Kochi said...

Where is the delta wave?
Well BBB waves should be more prominent in chest leads but there's no evidence there.

Plus I was told that it's a right axis deviation....anyone care to explain to me??

Also there's an atrial extrasystole and left side hypertrophy.

Anamnesis : Right side angina pectoris, male, 60 years old.